Athens State University uses TechSmith Relay for lecture capture and course video storage. Faculty and students are encouraged to use the system throughout their coursework and when working with others at Athens State University.
In order to use Relay, you will need to complete the registration process by completing our TechSmith Relay Registration Form. Once completing the registration form, use the instructions below to help navigate and use Relay. The videos are laid out in the suggested order that they should be viewed.
Relay Website: https://athens.techsmithrelay.com
Initial Login Steps:
Recording and Managing Videos:
- Creating Folders in Relay
- Recording a Video in Relay
- Uploading Pre-Recorded Media in Relay
- Trimming a Video in Relay
- Moving Videos Between Folders in Relay
- Deleting Videos in Relay
- Sharing Videos with Athens State Students and Employees
Integrating With Blackboard:
- Adding a Relay Video to a Blackboard Course
- Grading Relay Videos
- Recording a Relay Video from a Blackboard Course