1. Open your Athens State email mailbox.
2. Locate the gear in the top right-hand corner. This is your Settings tab. Click on it.
3. In the menu that appears, locate and click on "Mail."
4. On the screen that opens, look in the column on the left to locate the link "Forwarding." This can be found under "Mail," then under "Accounts."
5. On the new screen, click the circle next to "Start forwarding."
6. Then, type the email address you wish to have your Athens State emails forwarded TO in the text box.
7. Then, check the box next to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages."
8. Finally, click "Save" to finish.