There can be any number of reasons why your Tegrity recording will not upload based upon your specific computing environment. Below are a number of troubleshooting tips to try when your Tegrity recording doesn't upload to the server:
- The first thing to try is to reinstall the Tegrity recorder. Tegrity has a persistent upload queue, and most upload issues can automatically be resolved by simply reinstalling the software. Before reinstalling though, check the setting of your User Access Control in Microsoft Windows. If it is set to anything other than “Never notify”, disable UAC by moving the slider to the bottom selection and click OK. Then, uninstall Tegrity and shut down your system. Following a cold reboot of your system, reinstall Tegrity. Follow the steps in the following two documents:
- If this doesn't work, check the signal strength of your internet connection. You should always use a wired connection to the internet if at all possible whenever recording. At very least, relocate your laptop within a few feet of your internet router for the strongest wireless internet signal possible.
- Check the system clock on your system to ensure that it is set to the proper time and time zone. Adjust accordingly if not accurate [Athens State's time zone is Central Time (US & Canada)].
- Install the Free Trial version of Malwarebytes. It’s free for 14 days, and a full scan of your system should reveal any intrusions that may be causing upload issues.
- Using your Windows Control Panel, uninstall Skype, any browser toolbars, coupon programs, duplicate older versions of Java, etc. you may have currently installed on your system to remove all unnecessary overhead.
- If you are using a Mac, please note that your Mac OS must running 10.10 or higher. If you are using 10.9 or lower, you must upgrade your Mac OS so that recordings will upload properly.
If none of the above suggestions work for you, please run the Tegrity Diagnostics tool. Correct any issue you can from the suggested solutions provided, and run the tests again. If there are still statuses which do not result in a green check mark, provide these specific results to our Help Desk team when you Submit a Request for technical assistance.