1. Login to Athens State Online and click on the Faculty Tab. Then, click on Final Grades.
2. Select the term from the drop-down menu and hit Submit.
3. Select the course and hit submit.
4. Enter the letter grade for each student. When done with everyone, click Submit at the bottom.
- For any student with an F, I, or W, you have to go back into Blackboard and find last date something was submitted or posted. Then put that date as last date of attendance in Athens State Online.
- For all A, B, C, D students can be left alone or you can put in the last day of the semester as they successfully completed the course.
- Be aware there is a 15 minute timeout, so save often.