Athens State Online and Blackboard Passwords
- Students: Your PIN/Password for Athens State Online/Blackboard is generated when you are admitted to the University. The PIN/Password is included in the admittance letter that is emailed to you by the Athens State University Admissions office.
- When you log into Athens State Online the very first time it will prompt you to change your password. Whenever you change your password in Athens State Online it will also reset your Blackboard password to the new one that you have chosen.
- Changing your password in Athens State Online will not change your email password.
- If you do not know your Athens State Online/Blackboard password please contact the Help Desk at 256-216-6698 to have it reset. The Help Desk hours are 8:00am-7:00pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am-4:30pm on Fridays. For after hours support email email@example.com.
- When you change your Athens State Online PIN/password you will not be able to log into Blackboard immediately. Blackboard updates at 8AM, 12PM and 4PM Monday thru Friday.