Transferring a Tegrity Recording between classes or between semesters is a quick and easy process. The steps below will show you how to copy a recording to multiple sections of a class. The same process can be used for transferring your recordings from semester to semester.
- Login to Blackboard. Enter the class that contains THE ORIGINAL RECORDING YOU WANT TO COPY.
- Click on the Tegrity Classes button on the main navigation menu. (If this button is not on your main navigation menu, contact email@example.com).
- Once Tegrity has launched, decide which videos you would like to copy to the other sections. For those videos, select the checkbox associated with the video located under the Recording Tasks on the right hand side of the screen.
- Once you have selected all of the videos you want to copy, move your mouse of the Recording Tasks drop down menu and select Copy.
- In the pop-up screen, select the course you would like to copy the recordings to and then click Copy Recording(s).
QUICK TIP: If you are teaching multiple sections of a course, it may be useful to type the CRN # of the course in the Search course by title… box to locate it quicker.
- Once you have clicked Copy Recording(s), your request will be placed in the system queue. Depending on the number of recordings you are copying, the system could take a bit to transfer the recordings. Check the new course in about 15-30 minutes to see if the recordings successfully transferred.
- If you are teaching multiple sections of the same course and want to reuse the recordings for each section, you will need to repeat steps 3-6 for each section of the course.